This Faithfull Voltage Detector is uses a safe, non-contact
method to detect AC voltage in outlets, lighting fixtures,
circuit breakers, wires and cables and can be used to find
circuit breaks in a wire.
A voltage test is easy to carry out by simply holding the
detector by its body and placing the white end cap near
or onto a cable or fitting believed to be carrying electricity.
The detector tip will light up RED if a voltage is present.
- Voltage Detection: 50V-1,000VAC.
- Frequency: 50-500Hz.
- Measurement: CAT II, 1000V.
- Category: CAT III, 600V.
- LED detects the presence of AC current.
- Locate breaks in power cables and wires.
- Non contact testing for complete safety.
- Convenient pen size with a pocket clip.
- 2 x 1.5v AAA Alkaline Batteries included.
Always test on a known live circuit before use.
This detector is not designed to carry out contact tests on live supplies.
Any other form of test should be carried out by a qualified electrician.